Zaréh (American Idol) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Zaréh is an American singer, songwriter and stylist. She is best known for performing of the stage of American Idol season 20. She is daughter of ex-American Idol contestant Nadia Turner. Zaréh is originally from Miami, Florida.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 7″ ft|
In Meter : 1.73 m
|Weight||In Pound : 127 lbs|
In Kilogram : 58 Kg
|Hobbies||Swimming and Travel|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Zaréh
- Zaréh was born and brought up in Los Angeles, California.
- She works as a fashion stylist for clothing brand Camilla.
- Her mother was participated in season four of American Idol and made it to the Top 8 in 2005.
- She performed Bust Your Windows by Jazmine Sullivan on her audition of American Idol. The show judged by Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie.
- In February 2022, Zaréh released her first two singles: You Do Something To Me and I’m Not Ready For Love.
If you have more details about Zaréh. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.