About Eclipse Oxygen
Companies looking to drive innovation and efficiencies within their own organizations are increasingly looking to external sources to advance new ideas. Commonly referred to as “open innovation,” this paradigm encourages collaboration across organizational boundaries, and is often practiced in the open source community.
Eclipse Working Groups allow organizations to combine the best practices of open source development with a set of services required for open innovation, enabling organizations to foster industry collaborations. Eclipse Working Groups provide a vendor-neutral governance structure that allow organizations to freely collaborate on new technology development. Based on the experience within the Eclipse community, collaboration among organizations can:
- Help improve the supply chain of software development tools in a particular industry
- Create a new technology platform that increases interoperability among organizations and technologies
- Allow organizations to increase their use of open source technology.
Features of Eclipse oxygen
- Intellectual Property Management and Licensing
- Development Processes
- IT Infrastructure
- Ecosystem Development
Report Bugs and Enhancements
- Download one of the latest Eclipse Package Milestone Builds . Take it for a test drive before the final release and report any bugs you find.
- Report Enhancements : Got an idea for a killer feature? Or maybe something you use often could use some tweaking? Post an enhancement request!
Fix Bugs or Implement Enhancements
- Is there some bug that really bothers you? Instead of just reporting it, fix it. And there are many bugs marked with help wanted.
- First, sign an Eclipse Contributor Agreement.
- To learn how the bug-fixing process works, check out the bug reporting FAQ.
- To learn about the lifecycle of bugzilla entries, check out the development process.
- Participate in our Friend of Eclipse Enhancements Program either as a funded developer or by making a donation.
Learn about Eclipse.
- Browse our source code repositories.
- Become a Committer
- Start a new project or become a committer on an existing project.
Thanks for visiting Filmiwoods.com.