Christian Pagán (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Christian Pagán is an American singer, songwriter, musician and actor. He is famous for winning the first edition of “Idol Puerto Rico,” a reality television competition to find new solo singing talent. He also represented Puerto Rico in NBC’s singing reality show America Song Contest. The show is hosted by Kelly Clarkson and Snoop Dogg. He is originally from Yabucoa, Puerto Rico.
|Real Name||Christian Pagán|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Musician and Actor|
|Date of Birth||June 21, 1989|
|Age (as in 2022)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Humacao, Puerto Rico|
|Home Town||Puerto Rico|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Humacao, Puerto Rico|
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 9″ ft|
In Meter : 1.8 m
|Weight||In Pound : 170 lbs|
In Kilogram : 78 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Playing musical instruments and Dance|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Christian Pagán
- Christian Pagán was born and brought up in Yabucoa, Puerto Rico.
- As an actor, he featured in television series The Bay.
- Pagán was also acted as Cristian León in the Telemundo’s daily soap “Guerra de Ídolos” as well as got the opportunity to write songs for the soundtrack.
- He performed his original “LOKO” on the stage of America Song Contest and compete against 55 competitors, represent 50 states, five U.S. territories and Washington, D.C.
- His first solo album, “Más de lo Que Soy,” debuted at No. 6 on Billboard’s Latin Pop Albums chart.
If you have more details about Christian Pagán. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.